GAMERS are in for a Valentine’s Day present like no other with a code new refurbish for Fortnite.
Epic Games expelled the latest patch for Battle Royale and Save the World – including a new crossbow, bug fixes, skins and a Valentine’s-themed quest.
When does the Fortnite Valentine’s eventuality start?
The Fortnite Battle Royale refurbish launched alongside patch V.2.4.2.
PS4, Xbox One , nd PC users were be means to download it from Feb 8.
As for Save the World players, a new Valentine’s themed query was rolled out on Feb 14 with the attainment of patch V.2.5.0.
What are the Battle Royale patch V.2.4.2 notes?
Fortnite Battle Royale players will be getting new Valentine-themed skins and can turn Cupid with a crossbow under the update, with newest patch V.2.4.2 regulating a series of bugs.
Epic Games said: “Valentine’s day is coming and Fortnite is getting in the spirit. Feeling lovey-dovey? Then squeeze yourself Valentine’s Day themed skins in Battle Royale.”
The refurbish will include:
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save course for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot repairs increasing to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has repairs fall-off.
- Players will no longer slip off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disintegrating after completing a V-buck squeeze by the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain groundwork corners.
- Fixed a hole in the turf south of Retail Row.
- This arms fires Arrows, which are an total ammo type.
- Found from building rob and value chests.
- This arms comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
What is accessible in Save the World?
Players will be getting a Valentine’s themed query called A Love Story.
Epic Games said: “Need some-more love? For the Save the World fans, the new Valentines themed query starts next week!
“This is a light week for patch notes, but don’t worry, we have copiousness some-more to bring you in the coming weeks!”
Patch 2.5.0 will include:
- Valentine’s Event
- Special Valentine’s questline – A Love Story, told the Fortnite way.
- Valentines-themed Heroes
- Cupid Crossbow
- New reactive query type
- Opt-In Difficulty boost for larger plea and rewards
What other Save the World updates are there?
Epic Games have announced two some-more arriving releases but the dates haven’t been confirmed.
- Spring it on Event – Week 1 of the “Spring it On” questline expelled and New Event Store items
- Complete in-game music renovate (Orchestra Edition)
- Stamina Part 1 – Player Movement
- Quest Map Improvements
- Spring it on Event – Week 2 of “Spring it On” questline expelled with New Event Store items
- Inventory with Crafting in the front end.
What is the new Facebook feature?
Fortnite fans will also be getting a code new underline which lets couple to their Facebook friends from Feb 8.
Announcing the feature, the Fortnite Twitter comment posted: “Facebook crony joining goes live today.
“But remember to keep your temperament protected when looking for new squadmates, and recruiting friends!”