A MURDER examine has been launched after the physique of a licentiate was detected in a residence in Kent.
The man, aged in his 70s, was found passed shortly before 4.50pm yesterday in Faversham.
Forensic officers hermetic off the home while they brush for clues.
A man in his 60s has been arrested on guess of murder and is now being quizzed by police.
A Kent Police orator said: “Kent Police was called at 4.50pm on Friday 19 May 2017 to a report that a man in his 70s had died at an residence in Crispin Close, Faversham.
“Police and debate officers are at the stage and enquiries into the death are on-going.
“The death is being treated as questionable and a man in his 60s from Faversham was arrested on guess of murder the same day and stays in police custody.”
We compensate for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 782 4368
More from my site
- Man, 62, to appear in court after body of 75-year-old neighbour was discovered in house in Kent
- Primary school teacher, 39, stabbed to death in her own home as heartbroken parents praise ‘amazing’ woman
- Pensioner found knifed to death in Walsall home as police launch murder investigation
- First pictures of woman, 20, stabbed to death at London house as man, 23, is arrested over murder
- Elderly couple in their 80s found murdered in their Portadown home sparks police murder probe
- Cops investigating after one man found dead and another left fighting for his life in Newcastle
- Cops arrest man in his 30s after ‘beautiful’ young woman, 21, was found dead in terraced house
- Toddler boy, two, ‘stabbed to death in an empty house’ as woman, 30, arrested on suspicion of murder
- Three little girls aged under 10 found brutally killed in a murder so ‘gruesome’ cops are being offered counselling to cope
- Haunting last words of man ‘stabbed to death’ in quiet Cambridge street as 26-year-old is arrested over murder