By Catherine J. Frompovich
What would you consider about someone when you found out seventy percent, or more, of what he/she told you were not factual? How would you feel; would you continue to associate with them? Personally, we definitely can contend we would walk divided from them while anticipating they could find their loyal orientation as responsible, honest human beings.
How would you courtesy a veteran person—an accountant, a lawyer, even a “man of the cloth”—who would rivet in such untrustworthy practices? Would you trust your finances, authorised problems or your devout growth with such a character?
Then because does the American consumer, in particular, tumble “hook, line and sinker” for pseudoscience and technology—especially pharmaceuticals—as if they were the new “true religion” when many of their information is proven fake and harms human health?
Bogus! Yes, bogus. Need proof?
Well, for starters, PLOS/One published an essay in May 2009 patrician “How Many Scientists Fabricate and Falsify Research? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Survey Data” wherein this shocking information was stated:
Increasing evidence, however, suggests that famous frauds are just the “tip of the iceberg”, and that many cases are never discovered. The debate, therefore, has changed on to defining the forms, causes and magnitude of systematic bungle .
In the Discussion territory of that article, the following information were revealed:
- about 2% of scientists certified to have fabricated, falsified or mutated information or results at slightest once…
- In surveys asking about the poise of colleagues, fabrication, forgery and alteration had been observed, on average, by over 14% of respondents, and other controversial practices by up to 72%.
- The story of science, however, shows that those obliged of bungle have customarily committed it some-more than once , ,
- In a representation of postdoctoral fellows at the University of California San Francisco, USA, only 4% pronounced they had mutated information in the past, but 17% pronounced they were “willing to name or replace information to urge their results” 
- Among investigate trainees in biomedical sciences at the University of California San Diego, 9% pronounced they had mutated investigate results in the past, but 81% were “willing to select, replace or fashion information to win a extend or tell a paper” . [CJF emphasis]
Another essay patrician “Scientific Bullshit — How ‘Science’ Is Used To Deceive The Public” states:
But it gets even worse; scientists at the Thousand Oaks biotech organisation Amgen, set out to double-check the results of 53 landmark published studies [https://www.nature.com/articles/483531a] in their fields of cancer investigate and blood biology. What they found was shocking; only 6 of the 53 studies could be proven valid. That means almost 90% were flawed, nonetheless upheld off to the open as fact. 
According to the Nature article,
Unfortunately, Amgen’s commentary are unchanging with those of others in industry. A group at Bayer HealthCare in Germany last year reported4 that only about 25% of published preclinical studies could be certified to the indicate at which projects could continue. Notably, published cancer investigate represented 70% of the studies analysed in that report, some of which competence overlie with the 53 papers examined at Amgen. [….]
We need a complement that will promote a pure find routine that frequently and consistently leads to poignant studious benefit. [No truer difference spoken!]
So because does U.S. HHS, CDC and FDA parrot fake and dubious information in the chartering of pharmaceuticals and hold themselves out as premiere global health information providers?
Doesn’t something seem inherently wrong and eternally ‘broken’ if zero is finished to scold the fake and dubious science, i.e., “consensus science” per vaccines, in particular, and many curative drugs?
One of the some-more harmful genres of pharmaceuticals in the medical marketplace is SSRIs or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, a inventory of which can be found here under “Most common antidepressants.” The problems with SSRIs have turn multitude as illustrated in these stories:
- ‘He tried to suppress himself and burst out the window’: Father’s harrowing relate of how his eight-year-old son attempted self-murder while on controversial anti-depressants — (The Daily Mail Australia) https://ssristories.org/he-tried-to-strangle-himself-and-jump-out-the-window-fathers-harrowing-recount-of-how-his-eight-year-old-son-attempted-suicide-while-on-controversial-anti-depressants-the-daily-mail/
- Urgent examination launched into medication pills after total show one in 11 people take drugs they can turn dependant to — (The Daily Mail) “Figures show one in 11 patients are prescribed potentially addictive drugs such as sedatives, tranquillisers and painkillers – up 50 per cent given 2000.” https://ssristories.org/urgent-review-launched-into-prescription-pills-after-figures-show-one-in-11-people-take-drugs-they-can-become-addicted-to-the-daily-mail/ Jan. 24, 2018
- Baum Hedlund Urges Dept of Justice to Reopen Investigation re Celexa / Lexapro Clinical Trials — (Baum, Hedlund, Aristei Goldman Feb. 8, 2018
[Another case of curative company ‘lies’ in presenting support for drug approval? Something possibly is inherently automatic at CDC/FDA to accept fake information as the normal and deliberately promote it to the universe at vast as ‘medical fact’; OR the curative industry—Big Pharma—figuratively owns CDC/FDA and is allowed to get divided with curative murder in many cases!]
Boston, Massachusetts – massa The law organisation of Baum, Hedlund, Aristei Goldman has sent a minute and chit to the U.S. Attorney’s Office (USAO) for the District of Massachusetts job for the reopening of its review and charge of Forest Laboratories Inc. and its subsidiary, Forest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Both companies are now owned by Allergan PLC.
The memorandum includes 79 ancillary exhibits detailing how Forest deliberately misled the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Department of Justice (DOJ), the medical community, and relatives per two widely-prescribed calmative medications, Celexa (citalopram) and Lexapro (escitalopram) for use in children and adolescents. [CJF emphasis] https://ssristories.org/baum-hedlund-urges-dept-of-justice-to-reopen-investigation-re-celexa-lexapro-clinical-trials-baum-hedlund-aristei-goldman/
We have to consternation how such deleterious pharmaceuticals as SSRIs and/or opioids can be allowed into the healthcare marketplace and because physicians are so fervent to allot them along with neurotoxic vaccines.
Is it a case of “follow the money,” or inherently fake scholarship pawned off as ‘legitimate’ until post-marketing curative consumer harms start showing up with Rx drugs; given deliberately glossing over all the harms reported to the CDC’s VAERS stating complement for vaccine repairs and the undeniable and verified claimant payments for vaccine damages paid by HRSA totaling $3,855,663,911.58 (Billions) as of Mar 1, 2018. 
Since sovereign health agencies, Congress nor the courts don’t seem to wish to purify up the medical rascal occurring in the USA, maybe it should be obligatory on medical consumers to start a campaign to boycott/reject systematic rascal wherever we find it.
The Cryptocurrency Master Class – Enroll Today!
Reference: https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/monthly-website-stats-03-01-18.pdf, Pg. 9
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired healthy nutritionist who warranted modernized degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice and Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in inhabitant and airline magazines given the early 1980s. Catherine authored countless books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic medical professionals. She has been a consumer medical researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published Oct 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, accessible on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective Non-Toxic Treatments, is accessible on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s some-more new books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can we Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)
Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available.
Image credit: Waking Times
Activist Post Daily Newsletter
Subscription is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
Free Report: How To Survive The Job Automation Apocalypse with subscription